1. Acquisition and use of personal information
KIF will acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in the next section. In addition, KIF will not use personal information for any other purpose unless we have the consent of the person concerned or unless permitted by law.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information obtained will be limited to use within the scope of the following purposes.
(1) Contact and information provision from KIF
(2) Management of various competitions and conferences
(3) Training and qualification of Kudo instructors and referees
(4) Election of officers and recruitment and employment of personnel at KIF
(5) To carry out other operations at KIF appropriately and smoothly
3. Management of personal information
Personal information acquired for the purpose of use mentioned in the preceding paragraph will be appropriately managed by taking necessary safety measures to protect it from threats such as leakage, loss, falsification, and unauthorized access.
4. Providing personal information
KIF will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party other than the recipient’s consent, except as required by law.
5. Procedures for disclosure of retained personal information, etc.
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend use of personal information held by KIF, or if you have any complaints or consultations, please contact us through Contact.